Thursday, June 14, 2012

STORE!! And cool guy.

Hello friends,

I have great news!! I am proud to announce that I have officially opened a store! Now I warn you, it is still very much "in progress," but I'll try to let you know when new things go up!! You all should go check it out and buy things. If you don't want to buy anything, you should tell all of your friends just in case they want to buy things. And if none of them want to buy things, you should advertise all over every social media site you are part of just in case anybody around the world wants to buy things. BUY THINGS!!!!

Without further ado, here is the link!

www.zazzle.com/beebeesblogstore

Go crazy!

Also, my sister shared with me an incredible art blog that you all should check out here: http://johnkenn.blogspot.com/.  I completely adore his art, creativity, and ability. Even though it's totally creepy, I am completely inspired by it.  Wow.

OK.

Peace out home dawgs

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog. Love the new store. WEEEeeeeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated xoxo