Sunday, July 17, 2011

Where Have All the Unicorns Gone?

Hey everyone!

So I'm running on three hours of sleep at the moment, and considering I have had the busiest two weeks ever on top of that, I'm pretty exhausted.  I feel like a sloth.  My brain is moving at half the speed that it normally does.  Because of that, I apologize in advance for any idiotic grammar mistakes or slightly unintelligible jokes that I may make in this post.  If you don't understand what I am talking about, don't worry.  I probably don't either.

My life has been pretty hectic lately, with work, dance, classes, and Harry Potter premieres.  In order to do all of these things, I kind of had to neglect other aspects of my life.  For example, neatness.  My room is a disgrace.  Also, summer reading seems to have become nonexistent.  I think that my mind is subconsciously hoping that if I ignore my assignments, they will disappear from my life and I won't have to go to school ever again.  It's kind of like that thing I used to do when I was a kid; I would sit as silently and still as possible in my room before school one day hoping that my parents would miraculously forget that they have a child and drive away without me.  "Hmm, I can't remember if I brought my kid to school.  I probably did.  Eh, I'm just not going to worry about it."

Woah.  I got totally off-topic.  ANYWAY, another thing that I neglected was this blog.  And I apologize for that.  I'll try to get back into the swing of things and write some more posts.  Sorry for the break in action.

Ok, well that's it.

Bye.

(See you soon.)
(And next time I'll bring unicorns.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated xoxo