I was looking at an article here about what this blogger wants to do before she "kicks the tin." It got me thinking. What do I want to do before I die? Or should I say, before I become an old woman and spend all hours of the day eating french bread dipped in olive oil over my knitting and refusing to speak to a living soul except my dog?
So this is the list I came up with. It slowly transformed from a "bucket" list to a "things I've always secretly wanted to do but didn't tell anyone about because my reasons were questionable" list. But I'm telling you now!
List of Awesomeness
(Things I secretly want to complete before I get old and fat)
2. Sit on a mattress and slide down the stairs. Multiple times.
3. Make a baked good for someone randomly.
4. Eat a spoonful of wasabi. I've just always been curious about what it would feel like, ok?
5. Go on a random road trip with a friend. Across Canada.
6. Change my personality for a day to see how people react.
7. Wear this costume. And go grocery shopping in it.
8. Write a letter to a famous person and get a response.
9. Create a Wikipedia page for myself.
10. Have someone else create a Wikipedia page for me.
11. Go to an ice cream store and order the most extravagant desert on the menu and eat the entire thing without any guilt.
12. Watch all eight Harry Potter movies in a row.
13. Watch The Shining. I don't have the guts to do it right now.
14. Throw up after working out. It would be cool to tell people afterwards.
15. Eat something really odd or disgusting. The most interesting thing I've eaten to date is sushi.
16. Meet a mermaid.
17. Become a mermaid.
18. Win a contest. The lottery would work just fine.
19. Throw a surprise party.
20. Find a puppy. Or a kitten. A kitten would do fine.
So, what's on your list?