Friday, December 30, 2011

Recent searches.

So I recently stumbled upon a blog post all about how to clear your recent history on Google or Yahoo or any other search engine.  The people on the site seemed particularly passionate about clearing their search engines.  Apparently they like to keep their searches a secret.  Or else they are concealing the fact that they are murderers.

It's an interesting idea to consider that a person's recent search entries tell all about them.  I wonder...

What would recent searches be of important people like... I don't know? Harry Potter?
So I started brainstorming.  Here's what I came up with.

Harry Potter:


Kim Kardashian:

\

My unicorn:


Lady Gaga:



Do you have any other ideas for funny recent searches of celebrities?


This led me to think... what are MY recent searches?  So I'll tell you, and you can evaluate what they say about my superego or unconscious, or whatever...

Hmm, if I were to analyze me, I'd say I was a forgetful, narcissistic, tweeting old guy who lived in Canada when he was alive but is now traveling the underworld whilst playing word games.

Sounds about right.  This analyzation of recent searches is spot on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated xoxo