Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blogging Goals

Sometimes I find blogging extremely difficult.  Blogging takes me a million years because I edit my posts until I think they are perfect and post-able.  The problem with this posting habit is that I don't have the time needed to edit posts now-a-days, so I don't post. But that just makes my life very miserable because I'm not posting.

If that made any sense.

So I've decided to try something a little different with this blog.  I am going to post whenever my heart feels like it wants to post, and sometimes it will be a very rough post, sometimes it will be a very professional post, but I won't set extremely high standards for myself and end up not posting because of it.  So I'm warning you now, some of my posts might suck.  But just a little.  Because my posts will always be boss.

I see it this way: at the rate I'm posting right now, which is about a post every two months, even if I start not caring what's in my posts and just posting whenever I can, I will most likely still have a pretty good quality post once every two months, which is exactly what I had before, so I'm essentially not losing anything.  In fact I'm probably gaining something because, who knows, I might have some good posts in between my one-good-post-every-few-months.

I'm sorry if this post made absolutely no sense.  But this post is a perfect example of what I'm talking about!  Spontaneous posts!

Spontaneous posts actually may turn out to be the most genius thing I've ever come up with.  Because I feel better already.  Plus I can tell you about anything that's on my mind.  It's like a stream of consciousness.  Yay.

Ok.  That's all.

btdubbs, check out this funny video:
it brings me back to the days of my youth. tear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EK8j96IXuI&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated xoxo